Phoenix Skyline

Serving the Valley of the Sun Since 1979

Wealth Management

Wealth Management simply stated is the process by which we help you achieve your financial goals. As a Fiduciary we are morally and legally obligated to always place you and your financial interests first. When someone has a fiduciary duty to someone else, the person with the duty must act in a way that will benefit someone else financially. Some examples of fiduciary duties include duties of undivided loyalty, due diligence and reasonable care, full disclosure of any conflicts of interest, and confidentiality.

  • Traditional and Roth Individual IRA accounts
  • SEP IRA and Simple IRA for Self-Employed Individuals
  • 401(k) Pension Plan
  • 403(b) Pension Plan
  • Defined Contribution Pension Plan
  • Defined Benefit Pension Plan
  • Non-Qualified Investment Accounts
  • Carl is an Investment Advisor Representative of Archer Investment Corporation

Archer Investment Corporation is an investment advisor registered under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940. Registration as an investment advisor does not imply any level of skill or training. For more information, please visit and search for our firm name.

A Wealth Management Plan needs to be adjusted as you move through the various stages of life. You should choose an investment advisor that you trust and feel comfortable talking to and sharing your life's goals. There is no cost or obligation to meet with Carl and see if you agree that he can fill that role for you and your family.

As your Financial Advisor, Carl will work with you to:

  • Create a Wealth Management Plan based upon your current and future financial picture.
  • Manage assets and investments to maximize growth.
  • Evaluate tax strategies to minimize taxes on your portfolio.
  • Manage risk and identify opportunities.

Call or email today to schedule a complimentary Financial Review with Carl.

Insurance Services

In addition to wealth management, we also provide the follow insurance products.

  • Whole Life Insurance
  • Term Life Insurance
  • Medicare Supplement Insurance

Everyone insures their autos and home against an unexpected financial loss. In considering Life Insurance, you should keep in mind that you are protecting your loved ones from financial loss. Life Insurance is a way to provide financially for your loved ones when your income is no longer available to provide for them.

Many people are under the impression that when they are eligible for Medicare Insurance that it is free and all costs are paid by the government. This is not the case. There is a monthly premium that is usually paid through a deduction from your Social Security benefit. Also, the insurance coverage for most care is at 80%. Medicare Supplement Insurance is a way to insure for the remaining 20% of medical costs. Medicare can be a complex issue to understand and the cost can vary based upon your income. If you are approaching 65 years of age you are urged to schedule a no cost appointment with Carl to assess your personal situation.

Privacy Statement

Copyright © 1993-2024 Bosch Financial Services Inc., All Rights Reserved.